Welcome to Conscious Healing
- Written by Web Master
Hi Folks! Thought I'd wack together a few articles I've written about the things I like to teach and do. Hope they help you folks to be well, stay well, get well!
Firstly, for quick simple online booking please click here: Online Booking Portal
I'm Kyle, and Conscious Healing is my creation. My old CV is in the about Kyle section. For something more recent please click on my practitioner profile: Practitioner Profile
For the avoidance of doubt or confusion: both of my clinic locations utilise the logo Robina Holistic Health Centre for historical reasons. It has not been located there for at least 10 years.
My main clinic location is still Guanaba, Qld and is by appointment only.
On 6 Apr 2017 I moved my outclinic (after 7 or more years in Miami), to 6/60 Railway St, Mudgeeraba, Qld. (In Bodywork Evolution, above the Bendigo Bank.)
Clinic days, hours and locations are posted on my practitioner profile (link above), the appointments section of this website, and on the front page of the online portal (link above).
In short simple terms I do mostly fairly advanced hands-on therapy/bodywork derived from many styles, tailoring treatment to the specifics of the individual person. I aspire to maximise people's indepedence, and to treat more and more the root cause of the person's concern. I'm also a Naturopath, registered Acupuncturist, Shiatsu Therapist, and Reflexologist. I also recently completed my Grade 1 diploma in Yumeiho, a manual therapy system from Japan. (www.yumeiho.com.au)
On the acupuncture front, I mostly practise Japanese-style acupuncture in the styles from Matsumoto and Nakano.
I was privileged to be able to sit in clinic with Naturopath, Robert Fraser for about 10 months (from memory), and am honoured to be able to continue offering his herbal formulas and creams, with his blessing, now that he has retired.
I have also incorporated the Oligoscan (http://www.oligoscan.net.au/) into my Naturopathic consultations for those who wish it. I have found this a useful tool for assessing minerals and heavy metals.
In short, I've been teaching people about natural health stuff for years, and have worked in many clinics/health centres. Over the years, I've become interested in the big picture. The big consistent patterns of the way we live and feel about ourselves. I've done much research on health matters. I've realised that there are certain understandings and information that can not be successfully passed on in the normal clinical naturopathic model. Time and money considerations do not allow for this in our current health care system. And long-term changes in people's health require long-term changes in their environments and lifestyle practices.
The impact of us humans on the natural world that supports us is now so strong, broad, and far-reaching that there are very large dynamics which require changing to ensure better longer-term health of us humans on this planet.
The relationship between our attitudes, thoughts, emotions, memories, lifestyle practices and our sense of well-being has been a great area of interest to me.
Now I'm attempting to express this information and experience to make it understandable and useful to people.
Simply put, we're here to save the world!
Please understand folks, I believe everything I've written. But what you decide to do with it is your decision, and you're responsible for the consequences of those choices, whatever they are - I am not. We seem to live in an era where someone wants to sue anyone about anything to get something! - comprende? So, to avoid being sued, please understand, you are responsible for your health decisions, for your every trust, and your every action - not me. If in doubt, or even if not in doubt, go consult your doctor/health professional, and for legal reasons, please read the disclaimer below.
More Later. Hope you enjoy.
The information on this website has been made available for general personal use only and is provided without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.
This website is not a substitute for independent professional advice. Nothing contained in this website is intended to be used as medical advice and it is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor should it be used for therapeutic purposes or as a substitute for your own health professional's advice.
* All access to, and use of, the information is at the user's risk.
* Kyle Grimshaw-Jones and Conscious Healing accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken on the basis of information on this website, nor for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained herein.
* Kyle Grimshaw-Jones and Conscious Healing expressly disclaims all and any liability and responsibility to any person in respect of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by such person in reliance, whether wholly or partially, upon this website.
* Before relying on any information on this website, users should seek confirmation from the originating or authorising body.
* Kyle Grimshaw-Jones and Conscious Healing reserves the right to alter, amend, vary or otherwise change any information on this website at any time and without notice to you.
* Information on healing programs and courses are an expression of the author's opinions only and do not constitute an offer or undertaking to you.
* The provision of any URL or link is done for the convenience of users of this website. It does not constitute endorsement by Kyle Grimshaw-Jones and/or Conscious Healing of that URL or link or the information at that webiste.