A COLLATION OF THE NEGATIVE ENERGETIC/SPIRITUAL EFFECTS OF MARIJUANA
(AND SUGGESTIONS FOR WITHDRAWAL)
Tracey Ravenowl MSE Mob: 0417 618 972
Kyle Grimshaw-Jones ND, RT www.conscioushealing.com.au
Dope destroys the evolution of human consciousness.
- Tracey Ravenowl
1. Marijuana weakens and overexpands the etheric field which is the blueprint/plans for the physical body (worked on in acupuncture and homeopathy, for example).
2. Marijuana causes energy leakage through the holes it forms in the etheric field (which become sites of physical disease and entity attachment, allowing influences from other realms to affect your personality.)
3. This overexpansion and weakening of the grid-like etheric field allows entity attachment and, possibly, the loss of self-control, making you base your decisions on lower instincts rather than intuition, right livelihood, and constructive activity.
4. Marijuana weakens the stream of consciousness (the awareness that recognises our aliveness and leads us towards fulfilment) and may lead to a paranoid schizophrenic condition derived from a lack of clear emotional separation (not knowing if the emotions being felt are yours or someone elses).
P.S. So, if you do still use marijuana while attempting to give up, only smoke alone or in nature, and use your mind/intent to repair the holes regularly. Beware of who you expose yourself to when stoned (under the influence of marijuana). You become like a sponge energetically.
5. Marijuana takes you into the astral (emotional) plane of existence, which we interact with through our astral (emotional) body. The astral plane is not the goal of spiritual evolution, only a phase, and compulsive/continual involvement in it can become largely delusionary and dangerous, which may prevent you from connecting with your higher self, and fulfilling your life's purpose.
6. Marijuana may cause dramatic splintering (cleavage) of the personality; i.e. disintegration between the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of your being; i.e. inability to think, feel and act simultaneously.
7. Marijuana can put you on an endocrine rollercoaster (overstimulating and upsetting the balance of your endocrine glands and their respective chakras or energy centres). This can manifest moodiness, P.M.S., night sweats, etc.
8. Although initially it may feel as if marijuana heightens your vibration or makes you more sensitive, opening you up, it can lessen your ability to do so consciously yourself without the use of the drug in the future. You become dependant, the opposite of the spiritual growth which leads to independence, responsibility, and appreciation of the oneness of all. (Artificial overstimulation of a body function can result in subsequent depressed function, and eventually dependancy.)
9. The mental fragmentation which marijuana has been shown to eventually induce, can result in the development of a remarkable degree of denial. The chronic marijuana user can often feel completely justified in their usage of it, and can ignore the foregoing information completely, while justifying their behaviour with narrow-minded catch phrases and excuses. This is conveniently assisted by the memory impairment which marijuana has also been shown to induce. The user who states that he/she uses it to relax and open up, let go, become more sensitive, or, expand consciousness conveniently chooses to ignore/deny the scientifically proven and esoterically understood long-term damaging mental, emotional, and physical effects. They also strongly imply that they are incapable of accessing the aforementioned abilities without the use of marijuana.
10. Hydroponically grown marijuana is highly addictive. Withdraw and change to normal home-grown marijuana and eventually withdraw completely. Hydroponic dope can contain up to 200 times more THC (psycho-active alkaloid) than normal dope.
11. For more information, read Keep Off the Grass by Gabriel G. Nahas. (Paul S. Eriksson Publisher, Middlebury, Vermont, Nov., 1990.)
12. Suggested energetic repair for lifestyle-elimination of marijuana:
Strengthen your etheric field and consciously anchor the stream of consciousness and the lifestream, by visualising energy from your source connecting with your head and heart respectively.
Tap between your eyebrows to activate your pituitary gland (master gland of your endocrine system) with the conscious intent of telling it to recuperate and regenerate.
Take colloidal minerals/electrolytes.
Walk and meditate.
Adopt a positive health-enhancing lifestyle, and learn to love your body enough to take good care of it.
Withdrawal can take up to a week (for the cravings to smoke to stop). At least 6 weeks are often required to return to normal.
(For those interested in the use of crystals: magnetite worn below the navel pulls you back into your body and grounds you. You can use it to help to train yourself to stay in your body and to stay present in reality. Lapis Lazuli can be used to strengthen your aura.)
It is essential to learn to lovingly and willingly endure the pain of life (John Whitman Ray). We all feel pain, and hurt in our lives. Learn to ask for support from others, and to offer support to others. In this way we can learn to support and love ourselves.
Learn to feel the hurt and pain of life (and to feel simultneously how much you don't want to feel it), and to express or not express it appropriately, without suppressing it or avoiding it by shutting down.
- Kyle Grimshaw-Jones
Welcome to my Blog! I hope to contribute useful and interesting material for you to read here. Be Happy!